cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not access email

Bex111
Joining in

Registered for virgin media had to sign up with a new virgin media email address and every time I log in this comes up.

You haven't confirmed this username yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Confirm your My Virgin Media username' and click the link in the email.

I can't get in to the email to confirm the email 😔 is there a way around this so I can access my account? 

14 REPLIES 14

I was having exactly the same error message:

You haven't confirmed this username yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Confirm your My Virgin Media username' and click the link in the email.

I was able to contact the support after many attempts and they said they would escalate my issue to the tech team and they would contact me back.. but so far I had no reply from them and my password was changed from them and now I can’t do anything..

I'm very disappointed with Virgin.. In order to hire the services they are very fast but when the customers are facing an issue nobody can help

Hello

I am having the same issues. Need to verify but can’t log into emails unless I confirm 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @CS8 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your my virgin media account. 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can assist you further.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

jamessmith85555
Joining in

Hi,

I am also currently having this issue on a new account. Can't login to the account as I need to verify it, however, to do so I have to login to get to the email.

Did anyone find a fix for this?

Or is it possible to please have a member of the virgin media team help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there @jamessmith85555

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear you are also effected by this error. 

I'm going to send you a PM now so we can look into this further. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.