cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not access email

Bex111
Joining in

Registered for virgin media had to sign up with a new virgin media email address and every time I log in this comes up.

You haven't confirmed this username yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Confirm your My Virgin Media username' and click the link in the email.

I can't get in to the email to confirm the email 😔 is there a way around this so I can access my account? 

14 REPLIES 14

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bex111

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

For your My Virgin Media email login to the website, it doesn't need to be a Virgin Media email address. 

Have you managed to verify the email since posting? If not, please do log in to the email address you created and then go to the verification email received. Click on the link and this will ensure your account is set up 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi

Thanks for replying. No I'm still unable to log in. The problem is it I need to log in to the email to verify it... But of course I can't log in to accept it. I'd happily change the email address to my main email but I had to make a virgin media email account... Which I can't get in to agree to be in haha 

Thanks. 

If you login with the email and password you created, it'll allow you to verify 🙂

Kind regards

John

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Screenshot_20200710_171105.jpg

 i Dont know if I've been able to attach a pic of what I am told when trying to log in... It's like someone says you can open the door to the house with the key.... But the key is locked in the house... And you can have the key to the house once you've unlocked the door (make sense! 🤣 🙈) I can't log in to verify it because I've not verified it. 

Okay no worries, will PM you now to sort this out.

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

I'm having the same problem, it's actually one of the worst systems I've ever seen.

any chance of sorting this out.

Hi mreid112,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your emails. 

Can you elaborate a bit more on the issue you're having?  

Are you trying to register an online account, or do you already have one that you're unable to access?

Are you getting any error messages? 

Alex_Rm

I'm also having exactly the same issue...

The system said I had to create a Virgin Media email address witch I created but I was never able to login to confirm it.. 

Tried the support by text and nobody was able to help me yet.. awful service and system..

Hi Maiconroger1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your email address. 

Are you getting an error message when attempting to sign in? If so what is the message?

^Martin