cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable or System error?

Jonathandarolt
Tuning in

Hello!
I would like to know if anyone can help me!
I am trying to get VM broadband installed at my flat, but when I use my postcode and flat number, it says that Im not suitable.
BUT, my colleague at the next flat door got his broadband installed.
How is it possible? We are on the same building, we followed the cables and we know that is possible to get spares for me.
I am thinking that their system does not have my flat registered as avaible, and doesnt matter what I do, they always ask me to register insterest to cable my street. It doesnt make any sense.

Anyone that knows what I need to do?

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Wait for a VM staff member, they will get to your post in 2 or 3 days.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

well, Ive done it months ago, I did it more than 3x already, online, calling them, never got any feedback. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Jonathanandarolt, thanks for your posts and for reaching out on our help forum regarding the serviceability of your property by us.

The first place to look into when you're looking to get our services is our post code checker here, however in some rare cases it may not be 100% accurate or up-to-date.
The other option you have is to ring our Sales team at 0800 183 1234 where we can check your address info and advise if it can potentially be served by us.
In this instance, our Sales agents can arrange a spotter to come to your property and assess this.

Can you please confirm if you've previously submitted an online form to enquire about serviceability of the premises, just to be sure we're on the same page?
If you've tried all the above and haven't heard back from us yet, please let us know and we're happy to assist further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello Adri!

Yes, I did everything already, first thing that Ive done was the Postcode checker, then register interest and tried to call the sales team twice. They said that they sent someone to check it, but I never get a reply about it, if I contact them to have an update, they just say:- we`ll send someone to check, and it is a loop. 

About the postcode checker, it is rubish, because it says that it is not available for my adrress, but I live in a  building with flats, and other 4 flats have it, and it is literally the same post code. 

Thanks,

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jonathandarolt 👋,

Thank you so much for confirming these details for us 📋

I am sorry you have not had much luck in trying to get an answer on this and getting our services 🔌

I can fill out a form for you so our team can look into this and book a spotter to come to check it out for you.
I will just need to get some details from you via PM, I will pop this over now, just keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩
thanks,

Zoie