cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable issue…

Nudge71
Joining in

Just received my new pack (broadband only). Have connected the hub3 to the power, but the connector in the back and on my wall socket is threaded but the supplied splitter cable provided is push-in and no way will push in without breaking. how is this possible that it’s not compatible with the hub? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Yes those should push on just fine. Push them on quite firmly as far as they go, they are designed to push onto the threaded outlets at both ends. 

Thanks Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi the cables provided are designed to push onto the threaded outlets. It will go on, you will need to push firmly.

If you would like to attach photos so i can make sure you have what you need please feel free.

Thanks Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Here you go Joe…both ends. 

6CD90EF7-D17D-4835-97CB-585A3A62C12E.jpeg

BFECFCA4-94B1-461E-BD9D-B220E5B47843.jpeg

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Yes those should push on just fine. Push them on quite firmly as far as they go, they are designed to push onto the threaded outlets at both ends. 

Thanks Joe 

That’s worked. Thanks Joe. I was scared of breaking the cables…👍🙈