cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable & telephone relocation

MIlts001
Joining in

I had a builder damage my broadband cable and now need it relocating can someone advise how to get this done

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone the faults line & get it arranged through them.

You need to bear in mind that if your connection is still working that it will be subject to a £25 fee for a non-fault related visit.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone the faults line & get it arranged through them.

You need to bear in mind that if your connection is still working that it will be subject to a £25 fee for a non-fault related visit.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Mark

Thanks for this I've been going through the virgin media web site and can not find a telephone number or email hence coming on to the community web help

Hi 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Regards Micky