cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable Move

nicksky
Joining in

The VirginMedia cable in the house runs through the loft and is in the way of some building work we're having done currently.

I need to arrange to have the cable re-routed. I tried speaking to VM Support, but now understand that the best approach is to post a message to the community forum. I understand there will be £25 charge for this.

Please can someone help arrange an engineer visit.

Many thanks

Nick

6 REPLIES 6

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, that is correct, a £25 non fault call out fee.  If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up and arrange.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you still want the cable through the loft? Because I believe VM technicians are not allowed to go into lofts due to H&S reasons and they are not insured to it.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi Tudor

No, we do not want the cable in the loft. Instead I would like it to go around the outside of the house.

Thanks

Nick

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All should be good then.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi there @nicksysky

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team, its great to have you on board. 

I'd be more than happy to help you arrange this appointment, I'll pop you a PM now so we can arrange this 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Thank you so much for connecting with me via the PM @nicksky

This appointment has now been booked. Please do let us know if you have any further issues at all.