cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business to Residential

KevinMoore88
Tuning in

Hello.

I have spent numerous hours explaining my situation to VM support staff to no avail as no one seems to know what is going on.

In 2021 I investigated installing VM into my house but I was told only the Business team could do this. At the time, I did not proceed as it took several months for VM to arrange details in which case I had already signed up to another provider.

However now I am approaching the end of my contract and I would like VM residential. I have asked for my account to be transferred two weeks ago however this has still not been completed. I can see from other posts that people have had success arranging this via this forum method. 

can you help transfer this to residential so I can finally start an installation? I have given up on the phone support after speaking to 7 representatives today alone!

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

I should be able to help get this swapped over for you

First of all i'll just need to grab some details though if thats okay. I'll send over a private message to take some details.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

I should be able to help get this swapped over for you

First of all i'll just need to grab some details though if thats okay. I'll send over a private message to take some details.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thanks Christy