cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown junction box repair

Wossit4
Joining in

Hi,

My external brown box has had no cover for some time now. I don't know what happened to it. Can I request a repair?

8 REPLIES 8

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wossit4, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is an issue with the Omni box, can you confirm if this has now been resolved or do you still need assistance with this? If this is still an issue please let me know and I will send over a private message to get this resolved. ^Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for replying. I still need assistance please. The cover disappeared some time ago and everything is exposed. Thanks 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wossit4, we will be able to look into this for you and I will send you a private message to get some details in order to get this resolved for you. Chris

Thank you for your response @Wossit4.

Are you able to provide an image of this so we can best understand how to assist? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Photo as requestedPhoto as requested

Hi @Wossit, 

Thank you for getting back to us with this image as requested. We will send you a PM so we can book an appointment for you and get this resolved. Hopefully this is not service affecting as you outlined in one of your above posts that the cover has been missing for some time - if it does become service affecting in the time before your appointment please let us know! 

All the best, Molly. 

Molly

Thank you for getting back to us! The appointment has now been booked, you should be able to see and manage this via your My VM app (This can take up to 24 hours). If it still isn't showing after then just get back to us and let us know. The appointment should not require your attendance, unless there is access required to get to the box. 

If the issue for the technicians appointment is as a result of misuse, neglect, accidental or willful damage, or if the technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your personal equipment, you will be charged £25.
If the appointment is missed there is a £25 charge for a missed appointment. 
Let us know how you get on! 

All the best, Molly. 

Molly