cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown connections box cover

Nothappy16
On our wavelength

Hi,

The cover to the VM connections box has finally come loose and (I suspect) blown away in the recent high winds, as I can’t find it! Can I get a replacement please-to be honest, it’s always been a problem due to initial poor fitting. Thanks. 

9 REPLIES 9

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and go down the TV faults route.Regards Micky

DavidJWalker
Well-informed
the mod of this fourm can mark it for virgin media staff to do you a replacement one when you get one done tie wrap the box can solve this problem in long runs i hope the virgin media staff start doing this in future

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media 350MB

Using Ultimate Volt bundle

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong. If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others

Nothappy16
On our wavelength

Hi,

The cover to the VM connections box has finally come loose and (I suspect) blown away in the recent high winds, as I can’t find it! Can I get a replacement please-to be honest, it’s always been a problem due to initial poor fitting. Thanks. 

Multiple posts on the same subject are not encouraged on this forum as it causes confusion, your original post already has correct answers.

Agree, but there really doesn’t seem to be a suitable forum for this type of issue, hence a couple of posts from me. With regards to a ‘solution’, I have yet to receive one. Thanks. 

So…… no VM reply. Tried the phone route as suggested. Third time lucky to get through. Eventually spoke to a helpful man in Mauritius, who agreed that as the cover/box was not fitted correctly, this would be replaced for me at no charge by an engineer. Gave all my details and was told I was being transferred to someone who would book a time slot and day for the visit. Lots of music and the cut off. Brilliant-not!! Can the Moderator (hopefully) reading this please help?! Thanks. 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It can take a day or two, but a VM staff member will get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nothappy16, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that the box connected outside has blown away. We can certainly get an appointment booked in for you however I will need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Nothappy16, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to me via private message to let me know things are resolved 🙂 

I'm glad the visit has already been arranged and completed for you. 

If you have any further issues, don't hesitate to pop back to us. 

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs