cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box

Josh_T
Joining in

Hi,

Please could someone help me, our outdoor junction box is missing and the cable coming into the house looks in bad shape.

Please could i get a replacement box fitted?

38FBC1B8-AADA-40CD-AC1E-E47BDE4CFEB9.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Josh_T, thanks for your post.

I've taken a look into this using your forum details and looks like you still need help sorting it out - please get back to me via PM and I'll be able to help further.

Tom 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Josh_T
Joining in

C1C4A253-6028-45BF-AA1B-6B7FF75EE22E.jpeg

Hi,

Please could someone help me, our outdoor junction box is missing and the cable coming into the house looks in bad shape.

Please could i get a replacement box fitted?

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call customer services on 0345 454 1111 and report the problem.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Josh_T 

I have merged both your threads & moved them out of the Tech Chatter board to one of the fault related boards. The Chatter boards are not regularly monitored by the Forum Team.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Josh_T, thanks for your post.

I've taken a look into this using your forum details and looks like you still need help sorting it out - please get back to me via PM and I'll be able to help further.

Tom