cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box needs moving

Refaie
Joining in

HI, I need a little help. We have had a front extension and the brown box no needs moving to the new external wall so we can knock through. Any help as to who I need to contact to do this? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes just call it in on the usual numbers and they will arrange a Tech visit to re-site the box. There will be a £25 charge

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes just call it in on the usual numbers and they will arrange a Tech visit to re-site the box. There will be a £25 charge

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks

Hi Refaie, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We can certainly get this booked in for you. As mentioned by jbrennard, there would be a £25 charge. 

I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Refaie, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this via private message. 

I'm glad to hear you've been able to book the appointment in. If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs