cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box broken

Anotherplain
Tuning in

Hi. 

My external brown box is broken. It on my wall facing the pavement and it looks like someone has kicked it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111 or if you have a VM landline 150 or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111 or if you have a VM landline 150 or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Anotherplain, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the issues which you have had with the Omni box, have we managed to get this resolved for you?. ^Chris

The box is still broken. I did attempt to use WhatsApp but couldn’t connect with an agent after the bot. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Anotherplain,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm sorry to hear that your issue is still ongoing! I understand that this must be frustrating. 

Are you able to post an image of the external box that is damaged, so we can see what the issue is and send a technician to look into this for you if needed?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

1454AE18-F558-4F83-8763-EFA35C7F7D18.jpeg

I’ve made an attempt to reattach the cover as best I could but it falls apart again. 

Hi @Anotherplain

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'll send you a PM to get some details as we'll need a tech visit.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John. I’ve not had the PM. 

Hi Anotherplain, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this.

I'm sorry to see that the PM wasn't received. I'll get a PM sent over to you now to get this sorted out. 

Just as a side note, there is a charge of £25 for an omni box repair/replacement. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs