cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box broken

msmith182
Tuning in

The wind has blown the cover off the brown box outside my house, how do I get this repaired?

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@msmith182 wrote:

The wind has blown the cover off the brown box outside my house, how do I get this repaired?

Either call in and report the fault or wait for the Virgin Media Forum Staff to reply in a day or so.

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi msmith182

Thanks for posting. 

I'll be able to assist further with this, I'll send a PM to get some details and we can get an engineer out to you

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi msmith182

Thanks for joining me on PM.

Just to update the thread, the engineer visit was booked in. This can be tracked and/or altered in your online account

Let us know how the visit goes.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill