cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box broken outside

SamSmiffy31
Joining in

Hi, I noticed when I left home today that the box outside of the property has become damaged and some of the wires are exposed (see below). As far as I'm aware it's not affecting the internet at my property, but I'm not 100% sure whether it's my box or one of the other flats in the building. What can be done to get this fixed?

Thanks,

Sam

20211218_075902 (1).jpg20211218_075854 (1).jpg

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You can call it in on the usual numbers and report it.

Or a VM person should pick this up in a few days and can arrange a visit to repair the box.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SamSmiffy31,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for flagging this to us. We want to best help regarding this.

Since last speaking to our team on the phone, have you been able to confirm if the Omnibox issue is indeed affecting your services? If so, we can proceed with resolving this as soon as possible.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs