cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown VM box on outside but no inside port

TomBarrick
Joining in

Hi, I recently moved into a house with my friends which has been recently renovated and have been send the VM quick set up. I have looked everywhere in my house and I can't find where the cables lead from the outside brown box. There is clearly 2 cables feeding into my house but I can't find where they end up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lotharmat
Community elder
You'll need a tech to install as opposed to quick install! - Someone possible removed them!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

lotharmat
Community elder
You'll need a tech to install as opposed to quick install! - Someone possible removed them!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @TomBarrick

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you spoken to our team around this yet to have the issue resolved?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I got in contact with Virgin Media Business this morning and they said I'd get an email soon regarding getting a technician to install a VM internal socket, but I have had no email yet. I'm wondering they misheard me when reading out my email,
Thank you.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi TomBarrick, sorry for any confusion - if it's a business account you have signed up for unfortunately that's not something we can help with from here. You would need to contact the Business teams on the contact information provided here: https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help-and-advice/get-in-touch/contact-us/

Tom