cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown Box outside house is broken

BluesFanUK
On our wavelength

Not quite sure where to get assistance with this, I tried phoning Virgin Media but none of the options quite matched the issue and when I did get put through someone hung up on me! Couldn't find any option on the website either to help, it's not a technical fault as the Broadband (currently) works fine.

The brown box outside our house seems to have broken and the wires are exposed. I'd imagine this is down to the torrential storms we've had recently. I'm not sure how I go about fixing this or if this is something Virgin Media must do.

Is there a specific number I can contact for this? 

EDIT - attached image below

IMG-20210807-WA0000.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
VM will fix it for free

Call it in free on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others

Or a VM person should respond here in a day or two

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BluesFanUK,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear about your broken brown box with exposed cables. We can understand your concern and we want to best help. For this this reason I have sent a PM. Please look out for a purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs