cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown Box Exposed - Needs Replacing

tejalpatel
Joining in

The brown box at the front of property are badly exposed, can these be fixed by Virgin Media technician?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If nothing happens before - try calling at 08.00 that usually gets through quickly as the lines just opened up

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes you will have to call CS and they will book a Tech visit to do that.

Posting up a photo on here will help too, as when a VM person picks this up in a day or two they can assess the situation quickly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Z92
Trouble shooter

Yes, if you call CS they can organise an engineer to replace or repair the box.

Or you can wait what could be several days for a VM person to pickup your post.

Depends how urgent it is.

Thank you - I will upload a picture shortly.

Thank you - I was previously on hold for quite some time, so I'll wait until a VM person picks up and replies on here. I'll add a picture in the mean time.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If nothing happens before - try calling at 08.00 that usually gets through quickly as the lines just opened up

--------------------
John
--------------------

3D412300-057F-4210-A3AA-59C9AEBB74A0.jpeg

Hi VM,

Here is picture of the brown box that is broken.

Hi tejalpatel

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see your brown box (Omni Box) is broken, I will be more than happy to arrange to get this fixed for you.

I have tried to, locate your account with the details we have for you but wasn't able, so I can help further I will send a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

Thanks Paul - I'll await the private message.

Hi tejalpatel,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, I have arranged for a new cover to be put on as advised, the technician doesn't need to attend the property however will need access to the Omni box.

If you wish to view and change the appointment this can be done via your online account under help, my appointments.

Regards

Paul.