cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken outside junction box for tv web cable(brown plastic cover)

norbert66
Tuning in

HI,

Some kind soul has booted in our junction box on the outside wall exposing the cables to the elements, Have patched up the many pieces with gaffa tape temporarily to keep the weather out and protect the spiders who live in there!

Got nowhere trying 150 so could someone at HQ contact us for a repair booking please.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@norbert66 

Instead of creating a new post with the update, it's better if you click "reply" in your existing thread and keep everything in the same place.

I've merged your posts together so this is already done.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post up a photo and a VM person should be able to advise you on here in a day or so when they pick the thread up

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

norbert66
Tuning in

Further to my previous post now have a photo of the broken box , several pieces of cover currently self repaired with tape and a tie to keep the weather out. Can Virgin team contact re a replacement please as tried 150 without any success. Thanksvirgin box .jpg

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@norbert66 

Instead of creating a new post with the update, it's better if you click "reply" in your existing thread and keep everything in the same place.

I've merged your posts together so this is already done.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

norbert66
Tuning in

here is a photo of the damaged box showing my temporary repair to keep the weather out. It was like a jigsaw puzzle sticking the bits back togethervirgin box .jpg.!

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @norbert66,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I'm sorry that your omnibox is in such a state of disrepair, If you haven't already got this repaired, I can arrange for this to be repaired for you from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L