cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken external junction box

Nworbseluj
Joining in

Hi. Please can an engineer call to fix this broken external junction box outside my house. My service still works but the box has cracked and fallen off so the wires are exposed. Please contact me. Thanks.

ABD994D2-6FA4-4AB3-B7C1-90298EEA7D77.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Krugerj7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear you're having problems, if you can PM me your post code and virgin account number I can look into this for you. I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin media however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such
You can also receive £50 cash by recommending someone to join Virgin Media. Send me a PM and I can start the process of getting £50 cash for you and the person you're referring.
If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer.
Thankyou

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Krugerj7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear you're having problems, if you can PM me your post code and virgin account number I can look into this for you. I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin media however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such
You can also receive £50 cash by recommending someone to join Virgin Media. Send me a PM and I can start the process of getting £50 cash for you and the person you're referring.
If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer.
Thankyou

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thanks very much, I’ll message you now. 

Hi. I think my PM to you has just sent but I can’t be sure. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi @Nworbseluj

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

Just following up to see if you managed to get this sorted via PM with @Krugerj7 ?

Let us know if you require any further assistance 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha. Thank you, yes, it's now resolved. Thanks for checking. Jules

Thanks Krugerj7, the problem is now resolved.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Nworbseluj,

Thank you for coming back to us about this! Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs