cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken external/internal cable boxes

Nathan_C
Joining in

The property I live in already had an installed Virgin connection when I joined so I have never had an engineer's visit.

The external brown wall box is hanging off the wall leaving cables exposed.

The internal box is an ancient looking yellowed plastic box which doesn't securely hold the internal metal plug/adapter in place.

Any chance these could be replaced before something goes wrong?

4 REPLIES 4

lotharmat
Community elder
Post up a picture of it - VM staff will then be able to take a look and despatch the right team to fix it!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Nathan_C
Joining in

Old internal boxOld internal boxOld external boxOld external boxCut and loose cabling - going to neighbours???Cut and loose cabling - going to neighbours???More loose cabling running from our box to other neigbour's box?More loose cabling running from our box to other neigbour's box?

Hello Nathan_C

Thanks for taking the time to post the images of the external and internal boxes, we're eager to help get this looked into further for you. Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to arrange a technician to come and get this replaced for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob

Thanks for confirming that Nathan_C, I've booked in an appointment for a technician to come out and get this resolved for you. You can find the details of the visit here

If there are any problems with the date or time please let me know and I can look to get this rescheduled for you, please be aware this was the earliest appointment possible and any changes may delay the visit.

Let me know how the visit goes 🙂

Rob