cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken exterior wall box

Simonarch
Joining in

The brown exterior wall box on the outside of the house was in a bit of a sorry state when we moved in and the cover was recently ripped off in the storm. How do we go about sorting a replacement please?20220317_211621.jpg 

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can either phone in and ask.

Or, wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to arrange a technician to fix this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Simonarch,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear and see that the omni box appears to be damaged. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can investigate and get this sorted out for you ASAP.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Simonarch,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that this could be addressed. As discussed, a technician visit has now been arranged.

I'm unable to confirm the date/time of the booking publicly but you can check and manage/reschedule if needed via your My Virgin Media online account.

Be sure to let us know how the visit goes.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks ever so much for your help Zach, much appreciated!

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response Simonarch,

I'll pass the message onto Zach!

Take care for now,

Kain