cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken cable repair

User123456
Tuning in

We have a broken TV/broadband cable from the house to the street. Would you know how long these sorts of repairs would take?

Have reported it but not heard back. 

Thanks. 

14 REPLIES 14

Iaink67
Joining in

Morning , we were getting work done on extension. We removed the tv point for putting in later but our builders have cut the tv cable outside. Can this be repaired?

Hello Iaink67

I am sorry the delay in getting back to you on here 

We are not always able to reply immediately 

However I can see you have been in touch and arranged for a Service Technician to attend and fix this 

Please let us know how the visit went 

Gareth_L

Hi a service technician came and was very helpful but unfortunately I needed someone to actually fix the cable and connect into house. I still need this done .. can someone help?

Hi Iaink67, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and apologies that the engineer was unable to get things fixed for you. 

We can arrange this for you but you should be aware there will be a £25 charge for the visit. I will need to confirm your address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account.

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Iaink67, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. 

I'm really glad to hear things are resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Take care and have a lovely weekend. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs