cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken cable in driveway

Jenn654321
Joining in

How do i contact a human at VM to report a broken fibre optic cable in my driveway

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can report any loss of service using the standard C/S number

150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 (landline number) from any other phone.

Although I'm curious how a co-ax cable (which is what I presume you're referring to) gets cut along your driveway...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

AlexanderMTTH
Superfast

A picture might help the Virgin Media staff in the way they escalate this, should that be needed or actioned.  

Also I assume a cable that's cut would stop someone's service, so... I'm sure some folks are already annoyed and on the phone, right? 

Thanks and regards,
Alexander

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@AlexanderMTTH wrote:

A picture might help the Virgin Media staff in the way they escalate this, should that be needed or actioned.  

Indeed so.. pictures are always useful where cable damage is concerned.

But there's no substitute for calling in if something is urgent or if you're off-service.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jenn654321,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear about the situation with a broken cable, and apologies for our delay in getting back to you here. Is this issue still present today? If so, would you mind providing a photo of the cable that you're referring to, please?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!