cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken External Connector Box

Lawsmit
Joining in

I am having the same difficulty explained by earlier posters. The external casing for the connector cable box outside my house has broken and now blown away. I am using the trusty plastic bag as a temporary fix. I did request that somebody from Virgin Media come around and fit a new box casing, but despite promises have heard nothing. It seems that previous posts on this site regarding the same problem have reached resolution, hence my post. Look forward to a reply from Virgin Media.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post a photo to allow VM to asses and get the correct parts for a repair.   Once done, just wait here a day or two and a VM Mod will pick this up and arrange the fix.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post a photo to allow VM to asses and get the correct parts for a repair.   Once done, just wait here a day or two and a VM Mod will pick this up and arrange the fix.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BC3BAC08-D5A5-4103-9852-1802E5745AD4.jpeg

Hi @Lawsmit thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting a picture of your damaged box.  I would love to help you get this repaired or replaced.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R