cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Cabinet Box for 8 months.

jameshlau
Joining in

Virgin Media Cabinet Box in  Priory Gardens, N6 5QSVirgin Media Cabinet Box in Priory Gardens, N6 5QSOur cabinet on Priory Gardens, N6 5QS has been broken for 8 months now. What does it take after multiple complaints since March from many residents to get this repaired? We pay extortionate prices for this? Please explain and get a technician here PQD!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi I know you have made many attempts to get this done, but try the box report number 0330 333 0444 have the relevant information to hand as it's an automated number. Regards Micky

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

VM will be along directly after fixing this one below (2½+ years and still counting)

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Tech-Chatter/Cable-box-broken-for-over-5-years/td-p/4808139

You could try the suggestion in message #7 above and see if your local council can do anything to enforce a repair (although your local council may operate at a similar speed to VM!)

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi I know you have made many attempts to get this done, but try the box report number 0330 333 0444 have the relevant information to hand as it's an automated number. Regards Micky

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jameshlau, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue getting this sorted. 

I have raised this with the relevant teams now. As soon as I have a reference number for the work, I will let you know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jameshlau, 

Thanks for your patience on this. 

This has been raised with the teams under reference F009445493. 

Someone should be out today to assess things 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs