cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

RunningBeare
Tuning in

Hi,

First of all apologies, this seems to be the closest board for my question and I know it’s not right 🙂

I have a virgin cable point at the bottom of my drive but the system says it’s not available in my area how can I get to speak to someone about getting it hooked up?

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @RunningBeare 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

RunningBeare
Tuning in

Hi, I have good news! 🎉 I've managed to get fully set up and connected in about a week thanks largely to Jon's help and support thanks ❤️

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey RunningBeare, thanks for this update!
That's great news and we're delighted to know you're happy with the help you received from our forum team. 🙂

If you need further support with your services or account in the future feel free to give us a shout, hope you enjoy your services now.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs