Menu
K55KPK
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

I would like to have the 500mb Broadband installed + Virgin TV. 

My postcode is BT829LA. The fibre is currently installed 300 metres from my house. Can you advise of and when would it be possible to get connected ?

best regards

[REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

BT829LA 

[Mod Edit – Removed Personal Information ]

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

What does it say when you input your address on the website?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
K55KPK
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It does t say anything. It only gives the option of choosing up to house number 136 when I type in postcode. We are in number 185

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

is that new build? If so - did the builders install the cabling ?
A VM person should respond in a day or two.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
K55KPK
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No it is an existing house. Hopefully Virgin will get back to me soon. Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi K55KPK,

Welcome to the community forums and thank you for your post. We are sorry to say but after reviewing the address you had attached you are not in a serviceable property nor is the property on our systems at all. We would perhaps advise the best option going forward to see if we will be able to offer the services is speaking to our Sales team. One of the agents will be able to dispatch a spotter to see if we will be able to offer the services any time in the future. The best number to call is 0800 183 1234.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
K55KPK
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Louis

Thanks for your response. I have already contacted a member of Virgn Sales Team in my local area who did not know if the fibre would be going anywhere near my house in the near future. In fact he advised me to contact this forum to try and find out. Seems like I am going around in circles . I really don't think my request is a very difficult question.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi K55KPK,

We are very sorry to hear this. However from our side we are unable to process this without access to certain programmes that are exclusive to our sales team. We would advise getting in contact to see if this is possible. But as it stands from our side it does not look like we are able to provide our Media services.

Apologies,

Louis

0 Kudos