Menu
Chop101
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

Joined vm in February, don't think there's been a day when I haven't lost internet connection. Numerous times a day it goes off, anything from 10 minutes to 2+ hours. Fed up now, just want to get online when I need to. Roll on the end of my contract, worst I've ever experienced 

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

have you reported any of the issues at any point?
0 Kudos
Chop101
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Like a fool I haven't. I just always think things will sort themselves out. Looked at forums before and it seems the norm for vm. Thanks for reply, just venting my frustration really, I'll report it, sorry to have wasted your time

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

if you don't report it you can't expect it to be fixed and moan about it.Until you report it there is no known problem to fix.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It’s not the “norm” for VM. There are thousands and thousands of customers that are ok, you only see the ones on the board with problems and it is by far the minority. People never say when their service is ok. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos