Menu
paperclip0596
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

Broadband gone down again, virgin web page tell me " your router could be switched off ", router was swicthed on, so i switched it off and on...tried to ring customer care, but no response

0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

In the text of the message the word to take note of is COULD. What it really means is that your VM hub cannot contact the VM CMTS at their headend. You’ll just have to persevere with customer services, it’s the quickest way in the end. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
paperclip0596
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin does not care about fixing a problem, as long as the customer pay they bill.... they will just blame the customer.... it's your computer....it's the time of day ( in my case internet problem any time of day ).... etc, NEVER VIRGINS PROBLEM 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi paperclip0596, 

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear you've had some problems with your broadband. As soon as we are aware of any outages, we will do our best to resolve it as quickly as possible, alternatively the team would do their best to resolve it on a call and book a tech if needed. Hopefully your services are back up and running now, if not please let us know and we will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
paperclip0596
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same problem for over a year....

Its your computer, you are using so much data, etc

Never virgins problem

Customer care team are not interested in fixing the problem....  ( reading of a piece of paper )

File a complete about it still awaiting for virgin to get back ( missed a call, will phone me again )

I have lost all faith in virgin, money first..  customer care last..... virgin are always right

0 Kudos