cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Jackdemar
Joining in

Hi, 

today I placed an order with virgin I received ‘pre contracts’ Via email, I then had a text message to ‘review my pre contracts’ I accepted and it says I ‘approved’ 

does this mean I’ve been accepted to have the package or do I need to undergo security checks? Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There's nothing more for you to do. But they will be doing financial checks, looking at your credit record. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There's nothing more for you to do. But they will be doing financial checks, looking at your credit record. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Brilliant thanks so much. 
so technically they could still reject my broadband order? 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Only if you have a poor credit record, in which case they should let you know. 

You are still free to cancel the order yourself if you wish. 

- jpeg1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jackdemar 

Welcome to the community forums. 

I can see that our helpful VIP has kindly supported you here with your query. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley