cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Ewenee
Joining in

I have no internet since 5 am 23/12/2021 called 3 times been up all night trouble shooting the issue still nothing. I am confused as when I called the 0345 454 1111 number it says there is an issue with the area but when I use the website it say no issues with the area. 

I need the internet for my job. How do I book an engineer it's a minefield trying to book one.

Help x

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The phone line is correct, it’s much more up to date than the web page. VM will not schedule or dispatch any technicians until an area fault is fixed.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Try the more detailed local number 0800 561 0061.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ewenee, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. I'm sorry to hear you were having an issue with your broadband. 

Checking the account today, I can see that any issues have since cleared and the hub is showing as online with no issues. 

How are things looking from your end? Are you still having a problem connecting? 

Pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs