cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband upgrade

Klos
Joining in

Hi guys, 

I am existing customer. My contract finished a while ago and still paying monthly. I want to upgrade and get a new contract but not sure if I will have internet connection after I get new offer? Is it working straight away? I want to move from M350 to M500 and I need the internet all the time for my work. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you call up to upgrade to 500 from 350 will give you less than a minute downtime as you don't need any new equipment 

What if I just do it by website, with upgrade option? All I am worried about is internet connection while upgradinf. Like you said, I have hub 3 and everything set. Its all about new offer and happy days

Z92
Trouble shooter

There's no down time to switch between packages, but you may need to reboot your router/hub at some point to get the faster speed. 

If you use your connection for work purposes you should always have an alternative however for when things go wrong. For example, if there's work planned in your area, or for equipment failure. For some people if the connection goes down they don't get paid, so paying £20 - £25/month to insure against this is worth it.