cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband speed

Bigryan85
Tuning in

Hi as per my picture my speed has dropped from 108mbs to like 50mbs for the last 3 months. I don’t any plugged in connections so it’s Wi-Fi only. I’ve switched off reset undone home cables and reconnect etc. any tips to get the speed back to 108mbs

4 REPLIES 4

Bigryan85
Tuning in

3CC4BDD0-A75A-4F7D-AAAB-CDDA37F5179C.png

Hi Bigryan85,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with your wireless speeds. 

These can always vary as the environment plays a big role in the connection. Taking a look at the hub and the account today, the hub is showing online and all power and signal levels are within optimal ranges. There are no area faults affecting you either.

Looking at the WiFi side of the network, there is some congestion and low signal being detected which could account for slower speeds. If the devices are quite a way from the Hub, it may be worth looking at adding WiFi pod to your network to help improve things. You can read more about that here

These links will also help to improve things.

Please pop back and let us know how things go. 

Thanks,  

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Just to confirm this has been resolved via a phone call with virgin team and all is back to normal 

Hi Bigryan85,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome back, glad to hear you have been able to get this resolved when you called us, if you do have any further issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us?

Regards

Paul.