Menu
pbetts2468
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband rollout for Bagshot

Hi, does anyone know if there are any plans to extend the Virgin Media network to Bagshot?....seems that the surrounding areas like Lightwater and Camberley get it, but Bagshot is not currently connected.

Would love to go back to Virgin once its available

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband rollout for Bagshot

Hi pbetts2468,
Thanks for your post and it's great to hear that you are looking at having Virgin Media installed.
As much as we would love to be able to install everybody, sometimes it's just not possible. 
I can double check to see if your area is in the plans for this year although I'll need some information from you. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Here’s wishing you all the joy of the season. Have a Happy New Year!

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me with your information via private message. 
I have sent an email over to the Build teams now to check. 
If and when I get a reply from them, I shall be in touch to let you know what they say. 
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi pbetts2468, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I waited to hear back off the team on this. 

They have come back today and advised: This area has been previously planned but has not been progressed at all during 2018 and is not being considered as part of a build plan currently so unfortunately I don’t see this area getting our services within the near future.

Apologies. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
pbetts2468
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath

Thanks for taking the time to find out. Shame about the answer though...very disappointing Smiley Sad

Don't suppose there is anything Bagshot residents could do to get them move things along a bit?

Best Regards

Phil

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phil, 

When you go to the page to check your postcode, if services are not available then it will give you a form to fill in to register the interest. 

This would be the best thing to get everyone to do. When the teams look at new areas to expand in to they will look at the interest so may give you more of a chance Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos