Menu
shirley25
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband problem

I have a problem with my Internet not reaching my downstairs bedroom. Engineer said I need a wire from the hub upstairs to downstairs but trying to sort this with the foreign contact centres is crazy. They want to send me the wires ect. and expect me to fit them. I am severely disabled and cannot even sit down, I have to lie down due to lower spine damage so asked for a manager. I was advised by him that it could be arranged to have a engineer if I paid half the cost which I agreed to. They tried to book it in and then said I would have to pay for the booster if it was fitted for me as it was only free to those who could fit it themselves. Surely this is predudice against the disabled so I would like to speak to someone in the UK about this. Please can anyone advise me the best person to speak to.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband problem

Hello shirley25, 

Thanks for posting on our community forum page. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the broadband issues you've been having in your downstairs problem and for the poor level of customer service you received when calling us for a resolution. 

I have now sent you a private message so we can assist you further. 

You can access your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope which is located on the top right hand side of your screen. 

Regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos