Menu
mapark
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband outside box cover not attached

Virgin technicians came and installed my broadband service on the weekend, the signal is all up and running ok.

However noticed later in the day that the cover for the brown box attached to the outside of the house has not been affixed and is just lying loosely on the ground (photo attached).  I've tried attaching it myself but it won't cooperate.

I called Virgin and the call center didn't really want to take note of any details other than to make a technician appointment for this Thursday and ask that I be home during the day for it.  I explained that I don't need to be home for a technician to deal with it as it's accessible from the street, but they didn't want to acknowledge that.

Should I assume whoever comes out will understand what needs to be done or am I just wasting everyone's time?box.jpg

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband outside box cover not attached

you put the top of the lid on first and then push shut

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband outside box cover not attached

Good Evening mapark,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums,

What we would aim to do is contact the area field manager to see if we could arrange a technician to visit the property and perform the work outside.

I would be willing to do this for you, what I would advise though, is that it's unlikely I'd be able to get someone out for you tomorrow and the technician you have booked might be best to stick with.

Alternatively, if being home tomorrow is an inconvenience for you, and you're willing to possibly wait until Friday or even next week, I can contact the area field manager on your behalf.

I'll drop you a PM to discuss this further with you

Kindest regards.

David_Bn

0 Kudos