cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order

Alex94m
Joining in

Hello, 

on the 20th April I placed my order for a new broadband & phone package, due to be delivered on the 23rd April. My only email gave my order reference and seemed confirm my order, stating that I would receive another email with my delivery date and then my contract to follow. 

Since my first email I’ve not received any other contact from Virgin & my delivery date has came & past. I’ve tried your other support options but without a home phone number or account number I can’t get through to speak to anyone, both of which I don’t currently have. 

Ive noticed others seemed to have had these same issues and would appreciate some support, before I use my cooling off period to cancel this contract having had enough problems with Virgin in the past it would seem I was stupid to go back. 

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

welcome to the community, and please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having with your order. I am more than happy to escalate this for you. Please keep an eye on your private messages and somebody should be in touch to resolve this.

many thanks 

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Alex94m, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear you have not received any updates regarding your order since placing the request. 

I would need to take a look in to the account and the order to check on the status so I am going to pop you over a private message to grab a few details now. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat