cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order hasn't arrived

lauren056
Joining in

I ordered my broadband weeks ago to come on the 26th - got a text from virgin on the 25th saying I'd hear from yodel about a time slot for my delivery on Saturday. Waited in all day and it didn't arrive, have had absolutely nothing from yodel either, spoke to support on Sunday who said I would receive tracking within 24 hours and package would be delivered within 72 hours - neither of these things have happened. 

I was told on Monday that the agent had reordered the broadband and it would be arriving either monday or tuesday, again this didn't happen. On Tuesday I was told it had already been delivered on the Saturday (it hadn't), and then that there was a technical glitch with yodel that caused my order to not be delivered, but they claimed it would be delivered to me within 24 hours with no more delays and on a priority basis. Got in contact again today since I'd still heard nothing from yodel, they told me they don't have any tracking from their end so couldn't tell me anything. 

I've had to work from home all week using my mobile data to wait in for this and still nothing

1 REPLY 1

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lauren, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that there has been an issue with the service and this is not the experience which we want you to have. 

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. 

Kind regards, Chris.