cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband installation

kieranj86
Joining in

I had my reminder for my broadband installation on Tuesday which was due to be done on the 1/4/22 only to receive an email on wed night saying my installation has been delayed until the 16/5/22 which is absolutely unacceptable. Really don't understand why its going to take another 6 weeks when it was due on Friday. Can someone explain why they have done this please as I can't seem to be able to get through to talk to someone.

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Sorry to say but duplicate copies of your experience can be found in the dozens of similar topics on here about delayed VM cable installations. Have a good read of a few past examples and you'll get an idea of the scale of the problems some new customers are facing.

Do you presumably you need a new, or replacement, cable bringing to your home?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kieranj86,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am really sorry to hear your broadband install has been delayed. Appreciate this isn't ideal!

I have taken a look at our systems and can see you have already spoken to our since posting who were able to advise this was due to construction issues and it can take 6-8 weeks for civil works to be completed. 

Apologies once again for any inconvenience this has caused and if you have any further questions, please let me know. 

Kind Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs