Menu
stevethomas33
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Usage Complaint

I have a serious complaint that I registered through the call centre. I followed the complaints procedure progressing to a Senior Manager who promised to ring me back within 15 minutes - he didn't!

The complaint was in regards with large Broadband usage when I was on holiday with all devices closed down and property locked up. I consider that this may be a fraudulent occurrence and am considering contacting the police. Any suggestions or have others experienced this?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Usage Complaint

How are you determining the Broadband Usage?

What Hub do you have?

I would be aware that the broadband usage stats from the hubs GUI is broken (not sure about the Hub 3)and reports hugely incorrect stats.

0 Kudos
stevethomas33
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Griffin. I received messages on my mobile so went on to website. Initially I couldn't see any usage or contract details. I complained and suddenly an alert showed on the website directing me to a graph of usage stats. The complaint process was horrific - all they wanted to do was sell me a more expensive contract not answer my problem. Has anybody got a way of speaking or email to an English speaking Virgin manager?
0 Kudos
Tudor
Wise owl
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you have a message on your mobile I suspect it’s about mobile broadband usage. Are you a VM mobile user? Only very,very old broadband packages have a usage limit. Unfortunately VM do not have an email address, you just have to persevere with the phone system, sometimes you can get a good operator. VM staff will pick up your post, but not for many days. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
0 Kudos