cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Service Availability

strawer
Joining in

Hi, I'm going to buy a house soon and would like to install the fastest virgin media broadband in the new house. However, when I type in the post code which I'm going to move in, it says

"We're pretty sure you'll be able to get your perfect Virgin Media package, but we'll need to get a bit more info first. Just pop your details in below and we’ll be in touch within ten working days to tell you what services are available there."

May someone tell me if this means the new address cannot install VM broadband or need to do some pre-installation before I can apply. By the way, I will do some renovation in my new house before moving in. Dose that help?

Pls help because I need a fast broadband (500m at least download speed) for working from home. If not, I need to withdraw from buying the new house as the speed of the internet plays a vital role in my house choosing . 

Thank You!

3 REPLIES 3

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, I can certainly help you with this, I will send you a private message (purple envelope top right corner) where I can discuss it further with you.

Thank you, Joe

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @strawer

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm glad to see the team was able to assist you with this over PM. 

If you have any further queries on the matter, please just pop another post on this thread and we'll happily advise. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide