Menu
amitgk2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Installation

Hi All,

I wish someone could help. I opted for virgin broadband connection about a month ago. Installation was on 10th of December. On 10th i got a text message saying activation will be delayed. Apparently some issue with the cable to my property.  Engineer came on 11th and said the same thing. Now still no sign of connection. Tried calling customer service and pre installation numbers. Held the phone for 1.5 hours just to see if someone pucks up. No luck. The call was disconnected. Now this makes me think...is virgin reliable at all if there is absolutely no way to reach out for any issues ?  Even if i want to cancel..i cannot. 

Could someone advise please.

Thanks

Amit

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Installation

The broadband service is great when you can get it installed and working properly. But the customer service is just appalling, as you have found out. 

If you want to cancel, you can do without cost now or anytime up to 14 days after connection. 

0 Kudos
amitgk2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. But to cancel it now or later, i need to reach out to customer service. They're unreachable. Is it not an irony that the fastest broadband provider has the worst customer service and is cunning. I don't know. Really upset with vm.

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Virgin are not cunning, just hopelessly inefficient.  

If you really want to cancel, write to the address in your contract. 

0 Kudos