cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Install Issues!!

NJHol
Joining in

Hi please respond and help!!!! 

I am at my wits end trying to get virgin broadband installed at my home in London.

I have been trying to get Virgin to do the external work required to get rid of a blockage in the main duct since Nov 2021, it’s now March 2022.

The external works contractor never assigns an engineer to job so the internal install dates keeps getting pushed back (12 times now).  There is only an email address for the external works construction team which they never respond too.

I would love to walk away but unfortunately Virgin Media is the only provider I can get reception with in my area.😩

2 REPLIES 2

Charlie693
Joining in

@NJHol wrote:

Hi please respond and help!!!! 

I am at my wits end trying to get virgin broadband installed at my home in London.

I have been trying to get Virgin to do the external work required to get rid of a blockage in the main duct since Nov 2021, it’s now March 2022.

The external works contractor never assigns an engineer to job so the internal install dates keeps getting pushed back (12 times now).  There is only an email address for the external works construction team which they never respond too.

I would love to walk away but unfortunately Virgin Media is the only provider I can get reception with in my area.😩

Refer this link : https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/MyHTSpace

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NJHol, thanks for your post although I'm very sorry to hear of your concerns.

Have you spoken to our pre-installs team about this issue, as they may be able to give you some more information on what is happening?

In order to get through to them directly, you can call them on 150 / 0345 454 1111, options 1, options 3 and 1 again and they should be able to provide you with more information and help.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance but I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W