cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Engineer - Booking Confirmation

Magic_91
Joining in

Hi there, I was told I have an engineer booked for this coming Tuesday and would receive an email/text to confirm this - however this has not come through yet. Could you please confirm this is indeed booked in? (As I have not been able to receive service since last week). 

I am having problems with the fibre line service for self-install where the hub is permanently stuck in a ‘flashing green‘ status and need an engineer to come out and look at the state of it (but would love to see physical confirmation, as this is not appearing on my account). 

Many Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Magic_91, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear you didn't receive a text or an email.

The way you would track this is by going on your online account scrolling to the bottom of the My Virgin Media home page and going to appointments. 

We do sometimes send SMS to confirm appointments but not always. In the future you check by going to this link.

However I can see a tech did come out, how was the visit? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Magic_91, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear you didn't receive a text or an email.

The way you would track this is by going on your online account scrolling to the bottom of the My Virgin Media home page and going to appointments. 

We do sometimes send SMS to confirm appointments but not always. In the future you check by going to this link.

However I can see a tech did come out, how was the visit? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank you, I did eventually get a text at 11pm the night before. It just wasn’t well signposted in the lead-up and I wanted to ensure it was still going ahead as mentioned over the phone. (Mostly as the first chap on the phone told me the service had been activated but the second phone call confirmed the activation hadn’t been done, so my expectation was fairly low, in terms of a confirmation.)