cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Box on wall outside front of house

Harrow78
Just joined

Brown box o  wall in front garden doesn't close I think we need a new one and a tidy up of the cables. Last engineer who added our second box I presume didn't tidy up as it was very dark, can we get a new bigger box as feel the dampness may be affecting the cables

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Harrow78 wrote:

can we get a new bigger box as feel the dampness may be affecting the cables

What makes you think the cables are being affected?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Harrow78 wrote:

Brown box o  wall in front garden doesn't close I think we need a new one and a tidy up of the cables.<snip>

Post a photo to assist VM with getting the right kit to fix this.  If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up.  Don't worry about the cover too much, the cables are very resilient to the weather.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Harrow78,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that your omnibox is broken, I can get this looked into further for you and arrange for the repair to take place.

I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L