cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Box never arrived

em612
Just joined

Our QuickStart box never arrived.

It was supposed to be delivered on 3rd July. It was delivered but "to a neighbour". We have asked all of our neighbours and none of them have our box.

We contacted Virgin media who told us to contact Yodel. We did this, but their delivery driver didn't write down the address of where he delivered it. He just took down the name "Taylor" - we don't know any Taylor.

We contacted Virgin media again asking them to send us a new box via the LiveChat. They said that this was done and that we would receive a confirmation email in the next 24 hours. We never received this email. So we went back to the LiveChat - there were no notes of us contacting them the day before. We asked for a new box. Same problem happened. We have now had 8 different conversations on the LiveChat and two telephone calls, every time we have been promised a box to be sent out the next day and never receive anything and there are no notes of these conversations happening! Please send us a new box. We have now been without WiFi for well over two weeks, and I work from home. I have had to spend money from my own pocket for extra telephone data in order to hotspot my laptop. PLEASE JUST SEND US ANOTHER BOX!

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What equipment are you expecting?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

LittleMick73
Superstar
You're mentioned a "box" then WiFi do you mean a hub or router, or a TV box.

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi em612, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this missing quick start order, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Can I just ask which piece of equipment is missing please?

Hub or TV box? 

Thanks,

Megan_L