cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Box fitted to my house wall and Not a customer?

nnwright
Joining in

So a brand new brown virgin media box has been fitted to the front wall of my house complete with cable and I am not even a customer?What is going on here 

7 REPLIES 7

nnwright
Joining in

Maybe I should sue virgin for fitting a brand new brown box to the front of my house complete with cable …when I did not ask for it nor am I a customer …what you think …..tried  telephoning ….well I think we all know how that went …..the never ending auto cycle of Bull S###

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
A VM person will respond on here soon.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

@nnwright wrote:

Maybe I should sue virgin for fitting a brand new brown box to the front of my house complete with cable …when I did not ask for it nor am I a customer …what you think …..tried  telephoning ….well I think we all know how that went …..the never ending auto cycle of Bull S###

I think you are overreacting.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi nnwright, thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear about this situation, I'm unsure why the brown box would be installed if you haven't requested an installation, please get back to me via PM (the purple envelope) so we can confirm the details & we'll do all we can to help get this sorted for you. 

Tom 

Maybe so …..see what reaction you get from your neighbour if you randomly dug up their lawn to bury a cable angle ground a channel out of the flags and mounted a 12 inch square box under their living room window …..without permission 

@nnwright wrote:

Maybe so …..see what reaction you get from your neighbour if you randomly dug up their lawn to bury a cable angle ground a channel out of the flags and mounted a 12 inch square box under their living room window …..without permission 

Well you omitted a lot of that info in your original post...

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @nnwright - I've contacted the teams in the area and will get back to you again with an update asap.

Tom