cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking engineer

Rachxdanny
Joining in

An engineer came out recently and got our Internet back up and running but the cable outside has all been left loose when it was installed rather than being attached to the wall. The engineer that came said it should never have been left like this and that he'd arrange someone to come out and replace the chewed up cable and attach it to the property. Nobody has been out to sort it for us, I called up Tuesday and was told somebody would ring back to arrange an appointment. It's now Friday and still heard nothing. Why is it so difficult to book for someone to come out!? 

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Keep trying - but a VM person will respond on here when they get here in a day or two and sort a visit for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Rachxdanny,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am so sorry that the install not done properly, this is not the level we expect our engineers to work at.

Have you had the call back since making this post? If not I can help you.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No still no call back 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message to get this sorted 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.