cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book engineer

xRedVixen96x
Joining in

Is there any way to book an engineer without having to phone? 

16 REPLIES 16

No cable is running outside from that NTL box that I can see, and I can't phone them without credit which is why I've asked on here if there's a way to book without phoning up

Vm will get to the thread and book a tech - wait for them to reply

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi @xRedVixen96x.

Welcome to the Community. 

Sorry to hear your install hasn't been successful today. You will need an engineer to come and install an isolator plate for your equipment. Please look out for my PM and we'll get that booked for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thank you for joining me in private messaging.

I have booked you the earliest technician appointment for you. 

If this is unsuitable for you, you can log into your online account and cancel/reschedule the appointment from there or via your My Virgin Media app . Your appointments are located on the first welcome page in the long red box. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with and keep me posted on how your install goes. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Lmb836
Tuning in

Hi 

I should have 200 download speed. 

Im lucky if i get 30... 

This has been on going for months virgins fault check line say sorry theres intermittent signal in your area and have done for months. Every time i check it on app again it says sorry again theres a fault in your area. I feel like no one is actually fixing this issue. The telephone line also lies and says i have an engineer coming out yet in my account on the app it says i have no appointments. Im sick of having issues and having to go to ombudsman. Please just contact me and fix it. 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

@Lmb836 wrote:

Hi 

I should have 200 download speed. 

Im lucky if i get 30... 

This has been on going for months virgins fault check line say sorry theres intermittent signal in your area and have done for months. Every time i check it on app again it says sorry again theres a fault in your area. I feel like no one is actually fixing this issue. The telephone line also lies and says i have an engineer coming out yet in my account on the app it says i have no appointments. Im sick of having issues and having to go to ombudsman. Please just contact me and fix it. 

You'd be better off starting a new thread so your probblem can be properly addressed.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there lmb836,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the intermittent issues with your service, from checking our system I can't currently see the area fault, has this been resolved?

Also are you experiencing issues on a wired connection?

Let us know,

Kain