cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book an engineer

Fmhd
Joining in

Hi,

I am trying to book an engineer but I can't seem to find anything on the website to help me do this. I need to change the location of the VM cable coming into the property, as the wall it is currently coming in through is going to have a new radiator put on it. It needs to be pulled in from another wall from the outside. Anyone know how I can book this job in please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Fmhd

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. Have you managed to arrange this as of yet? 

If not we can defiantly look into this for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can either call in (150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone), or wait here for staff to respond.

Be aware this is classed as a non-fault callout and will be £25

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Fmhd

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. Have you managed to arrange this as of yet? 

If not we can defiantly look into this for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi,

No I haven't. Can you help me with this please?

Thanks

Thanks for coming back to us @Fmhd, I can get this looked into further for you, I will drop over a private message to confirm some details and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Captaindoug19
Tuning in

Use the 0345 number and tell them you are thinking of leaving. You will then be able to talk to someone to book an engineer 👍

Hi @Captaindoug19
Welcome to the community!
We actually can book engineers at the request of customer to either move or rewire their equipment/cables if they need it relocating for decoration purposes. You do not need to go through to the retentions team to action this as they will not be able to help. Any of our customer service agents or ourselves are able to assist with these request and book engineers to perform this work at the call out cost of £25. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

The point I'm trying to make, a you well know, is that even if you know you have a problem with your line and you know you need an engineer (free because it's not your fault it's a fault with the service) it is not made possible with your system.

Stop trying to make me look stupid on a public forum, because I'm not. The problem is down to Virgin Media and you could use your time better making life easier for your customers. 

I did get my free engineer and the line was repaired. There will not be a £25 call out there will in fact be compensation for loss of service.